organizations have discovered that they cannot implement
continuous improvement and performance management strategies
without also implementing improved information systems.
Workforce Enterprise Services can assist your organization
with information systems project management services.
We can help your organization in the following ways:
- Business Process Mapping: Understanding
the flow of customers and the points at which information
is generated and used, is a critical step in improving
- Project Management: Manage the
implementation of new or improved information systems and
- Proposal Development: Identification of
systems requirements, authoring request for proposals and
evaluation of responses.
- Organizational Change Management:
Management of organizational changes that are associated
with the implementation of information systems.
- Requirements Definition: Identify and
describe the requirements for the use of the technology.
- Training: Direct training of employees on
the effective use of information systems.